To know who you are is to know what you like. These are the basic building bocks of style. But infusing yourself into the clothes you wear is easier said than done . That's why I created the one page style profile and today we will walk through it step by step to offer you clarity and answers.
Things to remember:
>> Stay away from describing your stye as "Chic, Punk rock, Preppy, etc". These are aesthetics, not styles. Your personality is your style because it is a reflection of you. Think of words that describe you and you alone. THAT is your style.
>> This is for your continuous reference when you go shopping, for your daily dressing routine and any other reference capacity. When you feel stuck, refer to your style profile. Follow the prompts consistently and often.
>> Update your profile every 6-9 months to keep things current. You will notice small changes at first and eventually after a few revamps, you will see how like you, your style evolves. Keep All versions in one place to witness the changes.
Sign up for this week's Freebie !
Receive your own one sheet Style Profile with breakdowns of each section.
Poised & Polished
- Sep 11, 2018 #006 Fashion Math: Defining Expensive vs. affordable
- Sep 4, 2018 #005 Dressing with Preference vs. Insecurities -- How to spot the difference and change it
- Aug 28, 2018 #004 Embracing the F words: How to find the right Fabric & Fit
- Aug 21, 2018 #003 Virtual Stylista-- 5 websites for the Plus Size Stylista
- Aug 13, 2018 #002 Creating your Style Profile
- Aug 11, 2018 #001 Style toolkit: 3 essentials for an effortless style