There are more places to shop for plus size clothing than your local area. Most time the in person options are limited if offer at all. But the thought of navigating the big expansive world wide web can be daunting. There are so many websites ; how can one be sure that the clothes are beautiful and fit? I've answered that question and more with this week's podcast.
This week I share 5 of my favorite places for the plus size woman. They range in aesthetic, location and sizes. In showing you just a few options on the web, you can start to see the valuable resource in online shopping. Being plus size doesn't mean settling. It means knowing the unique places that celebrate you.
My top recommendation
Have a vibrant connection to social media
Up to 60(B), 54(W), 63 (H)
Asian based company
Up to 48(B) 50(W),57(H)
Up to size 14.5 (US sizing)
Shoes great balance of function & fashion
Based in Japan
Clean, simple clothing
Multiple initiatives that support women based support groups
Sign up to download this week's freebie!
You'll receive the short list of my top picks, they direct links and their max size range. I even include a secret coupon code or two. Download it and shop till you drop at your new favorite stores.
Poised & Polished
- Sep 11, 2018 #006 Fashion Math: Defining Expensive vs. affordable
- Sep 4, 2018 #005 Dressing with Preference vs. Insecurities -- How to spot the difference and change it
- Aug 28, 2018 #004 Embracing the F words: How to find the right Fabric & Fit
- Aug 21, 2018 #003 Virtual Stylista-- 5 websites for the Plus Size Stylista
- Aug 13, 2018 #002 Creating your Style Profile
- Aug 11, 2018 #001 Style toolkit: 3 essentials for an effortless style